EBC GREEN STUFF BRAKE PADS.

B

ben

Just wondering has anyone used these EBC GREEN STUFF PADS and if so are they any good or is there a brand that would come highly recommended. Please advise. :pray:

Wouldent use the green stuff, Ive used Red Stuff and found them better then standard.

I have Red Stuff on the rear but Ferodo on the front which are way better,
then again they cost more .............I have always used Mintex in the past and found them great

but if ya have the €€€€€'s get Forodo

Niall.

According to ebc! greenstuff are for cars up to 200bhp!!
Dan

i upgraded my 2001 subaru front brakes to ebc breaks and i used the yellow stuff i found when they bedded in they wer v gud

Been using mintx extreme on the rally car recently and they are an excellen pad in my eyes, I put a set into my focus rs today so I'll be interested to see how they'll work on the road when they bed in. They're not too badly priced either got a front set for the brembos on my focus delivered for 90 euro from demon tweeks

Rally car focus rs and impreza would like to see some pic's of your driveway.
What do you think about the rs was thinking about changing for one a few years ago.

Do not put Green's on a Scooby. Red's are grand, and yellow are better, but the Yellow's like a bit of heat before they work well.

John

Red stuff all the way, got them on all round my sti, also used them for when I was racing lightning rods on the ovals, Also get big discount from Bob @ ebc direct so I wud be favour them :drunk:​

If want pads for road to track that are the best i have ever used and i have used alot try these http://www.carbotecheurope.com/
I have had one set on my car all year and i might get most of nexted year out of them two and that is hard track driveing these are really good .

Philip

Back