Scooby Insurance

D

donalo

Hi All,

Just wondering who all you guys are insured with? Any special companies to go with?

I have 4 years NCB, 10 years full licence, 29 years of age and a lot of companies won't even consider me which I can't understand.

Cheers in advance people :)

thats because they havent a clue..im with quoteline...im 25 4 years ncb 2 points,1500 euro fully comp on 99sti..i think i just got lucky..

Cheers Deco.

I'm new to the forum. Was just looking through the galleries and spotted some pics of your car.

Very nice, I see it up the Astro Park sometimes? Same car?

What wheels you running? Looks mint.

full licence 3yrs, 2yrs ncb, 30 yrs young, insured with ARB= €1300 on a GT series 2(twas €1600 last year!!!!)

[quote author=donalo link=topic=394.msg2736#msg2736 date=1158331241]
Cheers Deco.

I'm new to the forum. Was just looking through the galleries and spotted some pics of your car.

Very nice, I see it up the Astro Park sometimes? Same car?

What wheels you running? Looks mint.
[/quote]

hows it going mate..yeah thats the the one..do be up in astro a fair a bit alright.i have 18inch speedline turinis on it..needed a change from the standard ones..have you actually bought your scoob already and they wont quote you??

Not got one at the moment just checking pricing, running costs, etc at the moment.

Can't help but eveytime I see one thinking I just want one.

Did you get the wheels here? Do you have any pics before the wheels went on? Also where did you buy the car?

It's always gleaming anytime I see it up the Astro. Looks sweet.

Sorry for all the questions mate

no bother man..i got the wheels up the north..they worked out a bit cheaper so it was worth the spin up..i got the car in southside automotive over a year ago..looked at loads untill i found a clean one..theres a good few bangers out there so be carefull.

heres a couple of pics before the wheels

old3.jpg

old2.jpg

old.jpg

me and mates evo 6,

730383010a1120267094b602090058l.jpg

Cheers man for the pics. Car still looks the business even on standard rims but they 18's look pure class.

hi deco sweet motor .hav i seen around the kilbarack area ,thought i seen your car and your mates evo around.thats were im from (drivin blue 97 turbo with gold rims) c u around. :subaru:

Back