brembos

jackflash

Sunday Drivers
guys i have a standard wrx but she has brembo 4 pots on the front ,havin a bit of trouble ordering discs and pads from local motor factor ,are all brembos the same or is there some where on the caliper there might be a code or some thing would help me order this stuff

o ok thing is though my discs are seemingly floating discs they held on with a row of studs not the wheel studs :ponder2:

Are ya sure they are brembo they may be wilwood ,ap,etc cause brembo shouldnt work with a disc that small

ok this keeps gettin better ,the disc is a motor quality disc made in italy. they are a floating disc and the brake pads have bin matched with mintex mbd 2221 which is no where even related to subaru. sorry guys have no acess to photos

Ok my theory is...Professor Plum, in the drawing room with the gun!

Seriously though I think they're off an Alfa 156 GTA

o ok professor ur the man thats sounds about right as the listings for the brake pads are alfa and few other makes seat ect could u recomend some place i might aquire some discs :afro:

I've run into a problem with my theory :wall:

The brake discs on an Alfa GTA are 5x98, so in theory shouldn't suit the scooby stud pattern of 5x100

Does it look like the discs might have been machined to fit?

am not that i can c anyway but ur probably right . id say the caliper and the outer ring of the disc are alfa ish and the housing is subaru and they just happen to line up with each other . i might try and get an ordinary drilled and groved disc of the same dimenitions might do the job .thans to sti brian and all the other guys for the imput. :subaru:

Would a standard 17" WRX alloy fit over Brembos? If not ( as I think) would a wheel spacer help? or better of an STI wheel?

Back