whats up lads

rourkeyb4be5

Middle Lane Hogs
hi rourkey here from uklegacy...finally joined! own a b4 rsk sti with the rare s400 pack shes highly modded and has been in a good few shows in ireland..she was featured in japanese performance mag(7pages) and j tuner ..im in the process of entering it for banzai...she was dynoed at 378bhp bout a year ago so im sure im running irelands most powerfull legacy b4 as most people talk crap about there bhp!

Hello Rourkey and welcome to the club :thumbsup:

There are a good few B4 owners here :thumbsup:

Get so pics up of your car soon :subaru:

Cheers,

Michael

Hey Rourky welcome along, your right there are a few about who claim wild figures.

You need to use photobucket, when you become a full member then you can host them here, I think :ponder:

[quote author=rourkeyb4be5 link=topic=3332.msg32950#msg32950 date=1187613551]
ok..now renno ive been told your the man to come to for entering my car for japfest 9th sep at mondy
[/quote]

no i said renno was the man to see about mapping..the club memebership will get you into the show

[quote author=rourkeyb4be5 link=topic=3332.msg32950#msg32950 date=1187613551]
ok..now renno ive been told your the man to come to for entering my car for japfest 9th sep at mondy
[/quote]

Ehh... not really  :) You need to book yourself in with Mondello for what ever event you want to take part in. The Club will be attending the event though. If you wanna come along with the club get into t he members section of the site and put your name on the list, You will need to stop off at the club shop first and pay the 50 euro membership though  :D

Damo

with regards postin pics, go to tinypic.com and upload your saved pic. copy the second line it gives you and then just paste it onto the forum thread and that should work!

Welcome along!!

As regards Jap-Fest, this is from Mondello's latest newsletter:

BIGGEST EVER SUBARU GATHERING SET FOR MONDELLO JAP-FESTThe Irish Subaru owners club have confirmed that they will attend Jap-Fest, with the biggest ever gathering of Subarus at an Irish show. The display of cars will be one of the centrepieces of the show and will take pride of place in the paddock display area. In addition the club will take part in the 'Track Time' track sessions, providing a track full of the Japanese marque's finest machinery. They will also be the first club to make use of Mondello Park's hospitality suite complex as a base for the many members who will be in attendance.

nodge i have just paid my membership fee there..under the name of joan o'rourke (sister)...i would like to have my car displayed with the isdc club how do i go about doing this

Cheers Rourkey, you're now a Full Member, the 150th no less.... :D

:subaru:

Go to the Members Section and just add your name ot the list in the relevant topic :thumbsup:

4tp9unl.jpg

Back