spec-c

it's an optical illusion !!!!

If you really concentrate, you can see a car in the backround !!!! :lol:

We were talking to that lad yesterday,it's an 06 looking for 45,000 for it-said he probably let it go for a little less-that's Erics neighbour by the way-she drives a Scooby-he's still trying to convince her to join the club-wonder why :ponder: :dunno:

dave,unfortunatly she just getting an evo,she was telling me she has nothing but trouble with her 1.6 scooby and thats why she changing

Hello Lads,

The above spec-c is now sold from Nass Kia :thumbsup:

I think we will have a new member in the next couple of weeks when he collects the car :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=3327.msg33139#msg33139 date=1187710436]
Bloke that bought it has a few posts up on Scoobynet......
[/quote]

Hello Alan,

His name is Paul and was driving a heavily modded evo-7 prior to buying the spec-c  :thumbsup:

Also I heard the man in Nass Kia but the price up to €48K once he found out what he had for sale. (You can blame Eric for telling him  :p )

@ Eric - Only Kidding

Cheers,

Michael

Hey Guys  I will be more than likely buying the car. I currently drive a 355bhp evo as michael said and its either buy this spec-c or go ahead with the engine build on my evo which will give me about 570bhp. The only thing worrying me about this car is I wont have the same performance as my evo which is a proven 355 on westwards dyno.
Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers,

Paul. :thumbsup:

Get the Spec C! Evo's are more trouble then their whorth! My brother has an Evo 7 and is always replacing something on it. With the few mods that MIck spec C has on his car he's not Far of your Evo and his tork is unreal!!! Best of luck with the car when you buy it! You know it makes sence! Besides you'll become Part of one of the Biggest, Correctly organised bestest car clubs inthe country! :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Cool mate. I have made my final decision and I am going for the spec-c.
as soon as I get it I will become a full member on here and then I will be getting a full exhaust system and a remap sorted :salute:

[quote author=funnyclub link=topic=3327.msg33260#msg33260 date=1187790216]
Cool mate. I have made my final decision and I am going for the spec-c.
as soon as I get it I will become a full member on here and then I will be getting a full exhaust system and a remap sorted :salute:
[/quote]

GOOD MAN!!

Eric is that your bro's outside Colourtrend in Mullingar ya? he changed the wheels?

Back