Rourkey

Nah dont believe hime at all I dont. I knowof a lad in Ashbourne with a B4 with 486bhp :ponder:

He was speaking to Jackswagon as well before and said the same thing

yeah beacuse it'd be impossible to get that from the legacy wouldn't it! i heard that they may only be able to reach bout 350 or so with regular engine, dunno if i was being told otherwise!!

This is in his profile.

Legacy b4 sti s400 (PACK) ej208 je pistons corillo rods hks cams sti downpipes hayward and s centre trust b/box..mines ecu upgraded vf turbos and much much more at the mo 378bhp target 450 on twin turbo system ON THE WAY carbon bonnet and m5 carbon spoiler..power enterprise secondry turbo,blitz fmic(VERY SOON),apexi avcr-safc-igc..arc secondary turbo bov..KEEP AN I FOR FMIC IN HOW TO!

It is very possible that it is what he says.

i spoke to this lad before..his car has some spec alright..he has dyno sheets.....he added to a 400bhp thread the other day saying he should be over 400bhp now with the fmic but its only gonna add power if you up the boost using a remap right??
in his defence he seems like a genuine lad and he knows his stuff about b4's( gave me some sound advice) but 400bhp without upping the boost doesnt seem possible to me..be good to get him to join the club its a well modded b4..i think theres 3 in his family

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=3325.msg32859#msg32859 date=1187554888]
fmic?
[/quote][quote author=davelegacy link=topic=3325.msg32862#msg32862 date=1187555459]
Front Mount InterCooler!!
[Could have been fook me i'm confused/quote][/quote]

hello lads! hi to all scooby heads and peeps. You must know my car from jap performance,j tuner,coolnights06,heatwave 07??

the max for a standard b4 is bout 330 on standard internals on 95ron...they dont take well to 95 even when mapped with ecutek software..proved by andy forrest and bob rowle.they have short skirt pistons..they have possibly the weakest subaru turbo engine made as subaru admitted themselfs! the turbos can take no more than 1.3bar boost and at that they will not last very long! if you are looking to make more than 330 reliably you need internals and turbos fettled with!mines been dynoed at 378 flywheel hp and i have a huge spec ..that figure is low for my spec of engine as i want it to LAST! my target is 450 on t/t system as i want to be a little diff than the others and not go single turbo! :subaru:

[quote author=kbox link=topic=3325.msg32845#msg32845 date=1187553393]
Nah dont believe hime at all I dont. I knowof a lad in Ashbourne with a B4 with 486bhp :ponder:

He was speaking to Jackswagon as well before and said the same thing
[/quote]

Someone told me the guy in Ashbourne has the standard turbo on his.

[quote author=rourkeyb4be5 link=topic=3325.msg32951#msg32951 date=1187613671]
oh is this the guy running 450plus  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Yep with standard turbo standard internals and no increase in boost OR any mapping.

Back