model number

B

ben

I have become the owner of a 99rb5. just wondering if anyone could tell me where I would find the model number. I know they made 444 of these. Any help would be great. Nice website.

Welcome along  :thumbsup:

First of all nice car..... there should be a Limited edition Plaque inside the car at the gearstick  :ponder: (see pic below)

RB5.jpg

Check out this site for all the info you need :

http://www.rb5oc.co.uk/index.asp

Alan.

Was your car advertised on carzone.because I think maybe one of the lads on here previously owned that one if thats it

yeah bought it from barkels, checked what alan said and it is the irish gt 11. was owned originally by someone in subaru ireland.

Welcome along Ben, Hope you will join up and come to the next big meet at Jap Fest in Mondello :thumbsup:

[quote author=ben link=topic=3314.msg33056#msg33056 date=1187650485]
yeah bought it from barkels, checked what alan said and it is the irish gt 11. was owned originally by someone in subaru ireland.
[/quote]

Did they tell you it was an RB5??

Alan.

I'm sure Barkel had a genuine RB5 for sale a while ago, high enough mileage if I remember correctly, somewhere above 80k miles

yeah it had 88000 on it when i baught it, as to the other comment best thing i ever did was buy an impreza great fun.:thumbsup:

Back