predator motorsport

twinsspecial

Sunday Drivers
anyone ever dealt with these lads?gettin a slight knock out of my engine and just wonderin if these lads are good to deal with?

that settles that anyway!cheers.ill be steering well clear.been driving my car now for 5k miles and had no bother with it.handed it in for a oil and filter service and about 100 miles later now have a knock!ye reckon this is just pot luck or ye think garage might have done somethin wrong?i.e not filled the oil filter first or maybe didnt dry crank the engine?

[quote author=twinsspecial link=topic=28620.msg333245#msg333245 date=1295345592]
from cork bud
[/quote]

If you're anywhere near the city you should try Mark Murphy Motors in Douglas. He's an advertiser on here and looks after a good few club cars, mine included. He knows his stuff! :thumbsup:

021 4894839

I'd go with Mark Murphy motors also.
He knows his stuff and rallies Subarus himself.

By far the best place in Cork to go with a Subaru

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=28620.msg333267#msg333267 date=1295355532]
I'd go with Mark Murphy motors also.
He knows his stuff and rallies Subarus himself.

By far the best place in Cork to go with a Subaru
[/quote] +1 wouldnt leave anyone else even near my rs.......

If there is a knock in it might be doing a bit more work while its apart.

All are in stock and have been tested to 400BHP.

-Wiseco pistons (available in std, 0.5 & 1mm oversize)
-Eagle conrods
-ACL race bearings (Mains & Rods)
-2x Cometic 1.2mm Head gaskets.

Package price £995

wheres this place lads sorry?its either new engine or rebuild.ill probably get it rebuilt if im keeping it.tho ill try and sell it off cheap if anyone is interested?ill be puttin up a for sale ad soon :icon_sad: :icon_cry:

back of Patricks Woollen Mills in Douglas- just of the Douglas West exit of N25. paste into google maps 51.875688,-8.441395 ...
Mr. Murphy knows his shop and is a gentleman...

Back