Drifting at mondello

F

forester sti

Does anyone know what time the drifting starts and finishes at mondello tomorrow?
Thanks
Dan

well forrester
theres drifting and time attack on in mondello today
usually starts qualifying about 11 o'clock and runs til 6
i'm heading up in my wide-arch impreza
i'll keep an eye out for you :thumbsup:
:subaru: :subaru:

Myself BIg Damo and Dave 571 where there, Thought I seen Dan come though the gate U turn and then head State Back out.!!!!

@ericsti
i was there myself,i beepedat you when you were standingat the gatr,
i was parked opposite ye're 3 cars in the carpark,
it was the burgundy wide-arch :thumbsup:

Baby Ciara was acting up all day so i just called down before lunch to ask what time things end at then headed back home till baby calmed down a bit! So we (ciara and I) got back up at around 3 o'clock at the start of the final 16 of the drifting, Imissed all of the time attack :wall:
we both enjoyed it in the end :D
Did you know that the lad that was in the semi final agianst Johnny P is only 15 years old  :shock: profesional drifter in a savage silvia!!
Sorry I didn't see you's there lads!
Dan
Roll on japfest :headbanger: :subaru: :headbanger: :subaru:

Saw Trevor alright,we didn't hang around we were gone by 3:00-talking about the 15 year old-some future ahead of him in drifting-he's good

He was in the Dalton Tyre Car! Very good. Saw you all right Trevor M, well your car that is outside and in. Did see yourself though. There where two lads that Big Damion was talking to at the Stair case over the Track, Pits side! It was only when they'd gone that he said that they where from the club!

the drifter who is only 15 is james deane a class young driver :clap:
johnny p is a mate of mine and i know he acts 15 but he's 26 :lol:

Back