99 B4 RSK Questions

johnoirl

Middle Lane Hogs
Just a few questions about my b4.

Why does my car have 2 throttle cable attachments and its only using one (On the throttle where the springs are)
And my throttle body looks different to this one.
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1228/dsc02249rp.jpg

And which side is the primary turbo on. If i was standing looking at the engine.

Also, anyone know if the throttle position sensor give trouble ( I thought this was an automatic choke HAHAH :roll:) when i plug it in it revs high. and when I plug it out it revs around 1200 rpm. And with this plugged out would this be the reason im having some issues with acceleration sometimes. Feeels like my first turbo only boosts to about .4 bar and then after about 8 ish seconds boosts full to .8, sometimes it feels chuggy.

If i post a pic of my engine bay would someone just glance over it and see if the viewable pipes /Cables are going the right way.

Cheers John

No gar i havent. please explain. Obviously im posting a few questions isnt that what a forums for?

My trottle body is different also, don't know the answer to your queston though.

Primary turbo is on the passenger side, on the right as you look into the engine bay. If you look down behind it, you will see the cat at the bend in the pipe, quite big so you can't miss it.

Back