Heater problem in audi

briancollins

Octane Boostaholics
As above lads, annoyin problem with a 06 Audi a4 s-line.

Has the dual zone climate control And in the last few days Im only getting cold air on the drivers side eventhough it's set on high. Passenger side is working perfectly.
Anyone have any idea what the problem could be :ponder2:

hi mate i work for vw/audi in letterkenny here as a mech, if you remove the cover under steering wheel at your knees, and look into the centre of the dash behind the radio, if you get someone to sit in the pass seat of the car with the car running and get them to go through each of the controls one by one so put on windscreen wait and watch the same motors to see movement closely then again to centre vent etc until you get to the heat control, i stand to be corrected but im 99% sure its the motor up parallel with the top of the clutch pedal, there very dear wee buggers at 120-140 each aswell, hope that helps!! any more help gimme a shout

[quote author=shanel link=topic=28421.msg331420#msg331420 date=1294439873]
hi mate i work for vw/audi in letterkenny here as a mech, if you remove the cover under steering wheel at your knees, and look into the centre of the dash behind the radio, if you get someone to sit in the pass seat of the car with the car running and get them to go through each of the controls one by one so put on windscreen wait and watch the same motors to see movement closely then again to centre vent etc until you get to the heat control, i stand to be corrected but im 99% sure its the motor up parallel with the top of the clutch pedal, there very dear wee buggers at 120-140 each aswell, hope that helps!! any more help gimme a shout
[/quote]

Think you were spot on man. Little motor with a yellow linkage off it?? Well that yellow piece has broken off the motor :wall: :wall:

Back