hi all former skyline owner now proud wrx subaru blobeye owner

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
hi i just put a post on skylineowners asking them if they would be interested in a meet lads theese are serious about their cars and love other models they always talk about the burble of a scoobiei just think it would spice things up and we could even swap passos for halve the meet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now admin dont eat me im not trying to steel anyones thunder if this post offends ya delete it no hard feelings just thought ide put it to ya what do you think

Re: hi all former skyline owner now proud wrx subaru blobeye owner meet?

:icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook:[quote author=gttjohn link=topic=28402.msg331141#msg331141 date=1294342100]
hi i just put a post on skylineowners asking them if they would be interested in a meet lads theese are serious about their cars and love other models they always talk about the burble of a scoobiei just think it would spice things up and we could even swap passos for halve the meet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now admin dont eat me im not trying to steel anyones thunder if this post offends ya delete it no hard feelings just thought ide put it to ya what do you think
[/quote]

Back