Wheel nuts for Rota alloys?

nodge

Petrolheads
Anyone with Rotas know where is a good place to get black wheel nuts?

I don’t want to just order them off a website without being sure cos I remember the wheel nuts I got with the Rotas being different to the OEM wheel ones.

Mcgards do a set of spline lugs for about 60 euro and they are very durable, the ones i got with my old rota were crap and rusty after a few months and same story with the ones i got off sccobyparts were the same

thanks Dan.......any links to buy?

@ mac mac - I got the wheels from Richie first day and the wheel nuts he supplied were starting to rust within a few weeks. I suppose I could check if he has anything better....

Anyone else any suggestions?

I got mine from Stu on scoobyireland, he did a group buy on them. You can get internal or external drive nuts. He got them direct from rota UK, think they were about e20. You can buy them direct from rota but I think they're a fair bit more expensive. I got the external drive nuts and there's no sign of rust after a few months on the car but I don't know how they'll hold up if you take them off and put back on a few times. The internal drive are supposed to be better wearing in the long run. I'll find a link for you this evening

Back