My Car for Sale

R

Renno555

Im CONSIDERING ( Might not bother ) going for a newage possibly with a blown engine and putting my engine into it. So mine will be selling without the engine.

This would be perfect for someone who was considering buying one with a blown engine or even just buying one to put a nice forged engine into it. When you consider you could buy one and have the engine fail a month later this way you get to put a freshly built engine that you know is going to last a long long time.

It has a VER 6 STI Gearbox and rear Diff fitted which is the strongest of the 5 speeds and can take a fair bit of power. Brand new exedy organic clutch and fly wheel to. Comeswith below.

17” Superlegger with Toyo T1-R Tyres
STI 5 Spoiler
STI 6 Front Lip
Front Mount
EBC Discs
Ferodo Pads
Goodridge Brake Lines
Crystal Side lights / indicators
Eibach Springs
HKS Dumpvalve
Front Mount Intercooler
Brand new Exedy Organic Clutch + Light weight flywheel

Ill also include an ECUTEK  licence and custom map for whoever buys it

ooh got a fright there until i seen your getting another Subaru! good luck with the sale mate, and a beautiful machine it is!

(sounded like yoda there :ponder: )

got a fright when i seen it on the main page too.

ya dont look like an evo driver (fringe too short)

good look with whatever ya do :thumbsup:

with an engine like yours id put it in a type r ;)

Thinking about keeping it now to be honest, have my eye on a nice JDM bugeye though ;)

[quote author=rourkeyb4be5 link=topic=3262.msg33066#msg33066 date=1187652409]
it looks stunning! it would be a nice ej257 project
[/quote]

I was thinking that myself. Say a basic 2.5 with a TD05-20g. If your running anywhere between 300 - 400 it has to be the 2.5, its just the best road car IMO. Most 20g's make a bar of boost at about 2600rpm on a 2.5 Litre. Or the normaly laggy 06-49 turbo makes a bar at about 3200rpm.

Damo

:eek:mg: 2600 , never knew that

that would make for a different drive altogether

:eek:mg: my fckn thing doesnt pull up her skirt :D till 3200 :lol:

Back