New Impreza Book available from Veloce Publishing

imported_admin

Petrolheads
Hi all, if you're as mad about Imprezas as me then you'll be interested in this updated book from Veloce Publishing by Brian Long, here's THE LINK

I today received email from the publishers who are offering 20% off right now, so it might be an early Christmas present for yourself. Here's what they had to say:

Just dropping a quick line to let you know that the above book is now available.

The book is currently available at a 20%* discount until the 13/10/06 by quoting WP0093

Veloce is very proud to announce publication of a totally new edition of the definitive book on the Impreza, now updated, revised, enlarged and packed with 650 colour pictures. Everything you could ever need to know about the Impreza road and rally cars can be found in this single essential 'Imprezaology'.

If you would like to share news of this exciting new book with your fellow enthusiasts, club members, readers or website visitors please visit the books specification page on our website where you will find chapters, sample text, a cover image etc.

* discount does not apply to leather-bound books or postage

:subaru:

Just got another email from the publisher here:

Hi,

It was Veloce's 15th birthday yesterday and, being generous souls, we thought
we'd buck the trend and give all our customers a gift ... So, until the
end of the week we're offerring you a. . .

. . . you've guessed it. . . 40% discount. It's the usual procedure,
simply quote reference veloce15 on the phone or online when ordering.

So, happy birthday to us, please send any cards/gifts to the address below ; )

* discount does not apply to leather-bound books, non-Veloce books or
postage, vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers

Regards

Gary

Gary Jones
Sales and Marketing
Veloce Publishing

http://www.veloce.co.uk

Rather generously I received a free copy of their Imprezology today, so I'll be giving it a review here over the next few days. First browse is very impressive and it's a highly comprehensive book.

V4028_1150379693.jpg

:subaru:

Back