Mazda RX-7 parts

r_mehigan

Middle Lane Hogs
Lads looking for a passangers door handle (outside) and a gear lever gaiter door handle is the most urgent its a 95 jap import mazda rx-7 sick of ringing scrap yards & don't want to give the main dealers any more money for this car, already spent €1400 on parts (and not that many parts either) :angry: heres a pic of it cause i think the model changed in 95!!!!

Are you still stuck for this? I have one here from my old rx7 but its a bit tatty (scraped) which is why i replaced it. Also have re amemyia boost gauge and steering column holder. Set of ngk 7 and 9 plugs, clear indicators, ducktail style rear spoiler etc etc.

Bevan

cheers dan but its not mine its my uncles he doesn't go near the track i only have the pleasure of driving it when it needs some work done i prefer 4wd anyway :lol: :lol: :subaru: :subaru: but i must say it would leave the scooby for dead but don't tell him that :angry:

If you can tell him that there is another 2 weeks work to do! then get her down to mondello on the 29th! :lol: :lol:
I do like the RWD! they are not great for going fast but they are good fun!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3252.msg42156#msg42156 date=1192748969]
If you can tell him that there is another 2 weeks work to do! then get her down to mondello on the 29th! :lol: :lol:
I do like the RWD! they are not great for going fast but they are good fun!
Dan
[/quote]

Might just be down to personal preference and i may be biased, but i've had 2 type r's a type ra. A wrx and a wrx sti v1 and none of them would get a look in to my last rx7. It would whip most impreza's silly. And the handling was absolutley amazing on the set up i had.

Stock for stock two standard cars i'd take a type ra over a rx7 of the same era. But tuned rx's are seriously underrated. A friend of mine is buying a single turbo fd and i've had a spin and that thing can shift..

Such a bitch in the wet though! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Need AWD for wet irish backroads! (safely)
Need RWD for wet irish backroads! (fun)
type r and type ra had close to perfect mix!! If only you could set her total RWD that would be my next track car!
Subaru never put more power to the rear since the v6 type r and ra (up to 80% to the rear)
Newer scoobies with dccd only puts 60 odd% to the rear :doh:
Dan
The rx7 is a very good looking car!!! :clap:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3252.msg42345#msg42345 date=1192928650]The rx7 is a very good looking car!!! :clap:[/quote]

Gorgeous!  :eek:mg:  It reminds me of the Lotus Elan I adored as a schoolboy in the '60s, though I never got to own one.  :cry:

Now if the Lotto numbers come up  :pray:  I might get tempted...  :evil:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3252.msg42345#msg42345 date=1192928650]Need AWD for wet irish backroads! (safely)[/quote]

Defo with the ones around here, and it doesn't look like you could get three passengers and a chest of drawers (or a few chairs) in the back of it either, so I'd still need the Legacy wagon anyway.  :thumbsup:

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=3252.msg42444#msg42444 date=1192995322] :lol: there is two rear seats in the rx but i had trouble fitting my coat into them :lol:[/quote]

They're probably something like the ones in the back of my old 1967 MGB GT, alright for legless hunch-backed dwarves, but torture for any adult human (even sideways!) :lol:

Back