Trust the camera to be in the 1.6....

haha its like the cossy goes off and then the scooby goes "get 'em boys"

reminds me of our meets . . .

i would too if i had 20 scoobys chasing me....thats if i was a "ford man".... :subaru: :subaru:

Priceless !!   :clap: :clap:

must have got some fright when he looked in his rear view mirror  :lol:  :subaru:

It 's like "I'm going to get my big brothers after you !!!! "

Got to be nodge in the focus !!

fckn headders goin round a right hand bend on the wrong side :eek:mg:

They werent on the wrong side its a dual carriageway

look at the start of the clip ;)

and i dont think the camera car was a 1.6

i just think he slowed down to get all the rest of scoobys on the vid... :thumbsup:

Your on the ball there paul! :thumbsup:
That 2nd last scooby had strobe lights in the rear lights like unmarked squad cars have! what's the craic with that :dunno: ?
Great video!
And the lad in the camera car showed alot of restraint to hang back for the sake of the video :thumbsup:
Dan

Dan you can buy them, there Apexi strobe lights, there really for drift cars and display cars to look cool but i seen a few cars going around with them, they look stupid on a normal car driving on the road :D

ya, its not a 1.6, listen to the engine note, a 1.6 only sounds like a boxer in the low revs, once it gets up it doesn't sound anything like a boxer :(

I had a recent scary experiance with those strobe lights (unmarked cop car)
I was doing about 140 kph down the N7 kildare bound in the 120 zone in the left hand lane in the forester, I was coming up to a slow moving lorry ahead of me, so checked the mirror and there was a passat coming pretty quickly in the overtaking lane followed by a CAMRY :doh: abit behind him! so as the passat passed i matched speed about (180) and tucked in behind him and in front of the camry to over take the truck! with that the camry flashed his headlights at me (road rage style) to which I replied with a  :twofinger: as I pulled back in to the left hand land and slowed down to a more resonable speed!  The camry pulls along side, points his finger and then motors on after the passat with strobe lights flashing :shock: :doh:
Lucky
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3251.msg31987#msg31987 date=1187111408]
points his finger and then motors on
[/quote]

Did he stick up his finger or just point at ye to tell ye to slow down?

He just pointed as if to say "behave yourself" then motored on ahead!
He must have been a scooby fan :subaru: he waited till he was in front of me before he put on his flashy lights, my heart stopped for a second till I realised he was going after the passat!
Would you get more than 2 points for doing 180 in a 120 zone??
Dan

In the good old days anything over 85mph in a 60mph could get you a day out. Following the same logic, (not a word I would normally use when the guards are involved), would mean anything over 170 in a 120 could see you in court :shock:

lucky boy!!!

and yes, that was me in the focus :oops:

anything over 100mph(160Kph) and they can have your licence as far as i know :headbanger:

Although sometimes they'll just give u a ticket for 99mph cause they are not arsed spending the day in court themselves

I was recently caught at 124 in an 80 zone while he was following me when i was actually doing a lot more, so i was happy o take that

well spotted on the dual carraige way . i was too busy lookin at the cossie

is the 2nd impreza a two two b :ponder:

As a rule of thumb anything over 50% of the prevailing speed limit will attract a court summons. Of course this is completely discretionary. You could get a court summons for doing 140 kph in a 120 kph zone if the road conditions were sufficiently bad.

Frawls

Thanx lads,
I'll have to be more carefull!
I was offered a camera detector tha other day by a mate of mine, I declined cause the fear of loosing my lisence is the only thing keeping me driving at resonable speeds! :lol:
Does any one here have a detector? and how is it going for you!
I'm not sure of the legality of this issue so I apoligise If this is an inappropriate topic of conversation!
Dan

P.S. I dont mean to hijack the thread, great clip! Is it just random off youtube or is it poeple from isdc or what?

Back