want to change my front seats, any ideas?

TommyM

Petrolheads
I dont like the seats in my 98 type-r, find them very hard and want to change them for something more comfortable, maybe recaros or something.... or what way are the rails can they be bought to fit my car? ,thanks

Rails can be bought to suit your car,they cost extra after you
Pick the seat you want.is yours 2 or 4 door?
You may need a tilt and slide set up depending on car.

Check out demontweeks or Murray motorsport online for an
Idea of what seat you want.
Decent comfy seats can be quite expensive.

Put a granny cushion in and put some of those bead covers on seats.. job sorted :)

Hi Folks hope u dont mind me asking but I would love just a new seat for myself in my B4 like drivers seat would that be expensive and hard to fit many thanks John L.

[quote author=John L. link=topic=28031.msg327422#msg327422 date=1292055931]
Hi Folks hope u dont mind me asking but I would love just a new seat for myself in my B4 like drivers seat would that be expensive and hard to fit many thanks John L.
[/quote]

I think the new age STi sets will fit your legacy. Direct replacement. PM Dan and ask him for sure or ask froggie. Froggie has loads of sets and there not that expensive.

[quote author=TommyM link=topic=28031.msg327333#msg327333 date=1291989837]
I dont like the seats in my 98 type-r, find them very hard and want to change them for something more comfortable, maybe recaros or something.... or what way are the rails can they be bought to fit my car? ,thanks
[/quote] have a look at the recaro seats online they have some gorgeous seats but since they are brand new they are quiet expensive. if you want second hand ones id look at evo recaros instead of the normal honda ones, i find our newage subaru seats very comfortable im fairly sure it would be a direct swap with no extra rails.

Back