break caliper recondition

bandriszal

Petrolheads
Is there any place to recondition a break caliper ? I have one was sticking and bought an other one which is also sticking after 3 months so I thought I won't buy an other second hand one if someone could fix My original one.

Most good mechanics should be able to do that for you no problem... I know Ciaran in ASD will do it for you no problem.. You could also buy a rebuild kit from subaru and there are plenty of online tutorials if you wanted to give it a go yourself

[quote author=BAwagon link=topic=27942.msg326443#msg326443 date=1291501460]
Is there any place to recondition a break caliper ? I have one was sticking and bought an other one which is also sticking after 3 months so I thought I won't buy an other second hand one if someone could fix My original one.
[/quote]

godspeed will do a exchange for your exsiting calippers for a set of re-conditioned pair.

[quote author=Barry_RA_RS link=topic=27942.msg326458#msg326458 date=1291505316]
[quote author=BAwagon link=topic=27942.msg326443#msg326443 date=1291501460]
[/quote]

godspeed will do a exchange for your exsiting calippers for a set of re-conditioned pair.
[/quote]

how much for that?

Back