altezza for sale

dannyb

Middle Lane Hogs
hope this is ok to put up, a friend of mine is looking to get into the world of subaru and asked me to put this up here to see if any one would have any interest in it :thumbsup:

2000 Toyota Altezza Yellow. Clean Altezza with a clifford g5 alarm on it. Only 114k Kilometres. Will do good cash deal so open to reasonable cash offers. Nct'd til 11/12, tax til 01/11

Would do a swap for Integra Type R or Subaru Impreza sti type r or similar maybe a small bit of cash that way if its reasonable.

€4500 ono

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/1655317

few extra pics i took of it

bradssnaps027.jpg

bradssnaps007.jpg

bradssnaps010.jpg

bradssnaps057.jpg

bradssnaps022.jpg

bradssnaps005.jpg

Bumping this up for myself. Tis my bus. Really really really really want a scooby so anyone atall interested in a swap give us a call or text. Tis fully serviced and passed its nct last tuesday.

Preferbly a Sti Type R 2 door, but wouldn't say no to anything without seeing it.

I'll stick up an intro when I get the scooby. :subaru:

Hi Brads.
Id be interested in talking to you.
Ive a legacy b4 with a little ickel problem. only cosmetic. i think its a maf problem. but itll be sorted anyway.
my numbers 0872998929
cheers
john

Well John, if you fancy pm'ing me some pictures I may give it a look over. In all honesty fella I've raised myself some cash and Im thinking of letting the tezz go for good money as I really have my heart set on a few sti type r's. Its off donedeal at the minute but will be going back up on monday soon as everyones new years has cleared.

Sure send me some pics over and wee spec list and i'll have a gew and see if it'd tempt me.

Cheers

Alan

Well she looks tidy. Whats the news with the little problem? Nct and mileage? Whats the location?

hi brads. its down to the automatic choke now :) thats about it. i think the nct is 02/11 mileage is 93000 kms. And about 52000 kms on the engine.

Back