FORESTER STI 2001 FOR SALE!

F

forester sti

alright lads,
I need to sell my 01 forester sti cause I'm still paying for that as well as my new 06 one, She's a lovely car with a very nice sti interior. It's a genuine STI with all the proper bits and peices. It's automatic which suites the car nicely cause there is no drop in boost between gears and you dont have think about what gear you need to overtake someone one a back road or have to change gear mid overtaking, just drop the boot and she drops a gear and spools up at the same time and your off as quick as any manual. It,s very good of the mark too more so with the de-cat fitted. so you would have to like changing gear just for the hell of it to think that it's a disadvantage! Well that's my pro-auto rant out of the way!
Any way she's got 115 km on the clock,Has never been any trouble! NCT'd till jan 2009 and is in great condition apart from a few small paint scratchs ( only minor). I got it in to ireland about 22 months ago as a grade 4.5 and she does about 24 mpg if your interested ( well worth it). So if you or your family have out grown your impreza and you fancy a sensible and practical car that is ideal for irish roads and with the performance and sound we all love then this is definately worth a look! test drives very welcome.
I'm looking for 12K for her!!
Dan

its a beautiful machine which im sure will have no bother selling, but just in case heres some luck for ya! :thumbsup:

Dave family's grown know should you not be considering-you still have the performance :) :)

[quote author=Dave571 link=topic=3231.msg31619#msg31619 date=1186886034]
Dave family's grown know should you not be considering-you still have the performance :) :)
[/quote]

Ah found leaving them at home sorts that problem out. :thumbsup:

Back