Phoenix Park Motor Races 11/12 AUG

D

Dave571

For those of you at a loose end this weekend-anyone going should enter through the Cabra gate or the Ashtown gate as these will get you parking beside the pits-All free

Re: Phoenix Park Motor Races 11/12 Sept.

I'll be there

the veyron was some machine to go,there was some great races and really enjoyed myself
we all had a laugh at the focus wrc that wouldnt start no matter how many pushes it got,then just as the jeep was putting on the
towrope it started!

Great day altogether,Veyron is some machine in the flesh,weather didn't help though- pleanty of red flags,might be an idea for meet next year-organisers are always looking for ideas to fill in the hour lunch they take on Sunday,saw the Ford Puma Club there 3 or 4 years ago-they got 4 laps of the track

The organisers were asking anyone who wanted to text in to promote their motor club or motor magazine and there were announcements for octane.ie and all sorts of clubs so it would have been no problem to promote the club there and I'd say with enough advance preparation I'm sure they'd allow a few laps for a bunch or rumbling scoobys to entertain the fans.

The Veron was fast but he wasn't pushing it at all. Eugene Donnelly would have lapped him if let loose at full tilt no problem.

Frawls

i went out meself and had to leave straight away my daughter fell into about six foot of muck, was the bugatti given it the beans goin around???

i dont think he pushed it too hard,but it still made some roar

next year im goin to bring the wellies,my kids were really mucked up afterwards

Alan (smokey) when is that Evo Extreme of yours going to be back on the road? I heard from Scruff that it will be comfortably in excess of 500 bhp when Tripple K are finished mapping the Motec? Sweet :worship:

Frawls

[quote author=leoquig link=topic=3229.msg33206#msg33206 date=1187736613]
was there all weekend working,some great racing, any one c my legacy? such a mud bath. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Was yours the wine old school one in the service area, behind the the fencing! Saw it there if it was!I like that model! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Car is coming back to me on saturday, it will need to be run-in before i can map it, should be seeing close on 600 bhp on 95 fuel.

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=3229.msg33838#msg33838 date=1188306466]
Alan (smokey) when is that Evo Extreme of yours going to be back on the road? I heard from Scruff that it will be comfortably in excess of 500 bhp when Tripple K are finished mapping the Motec? Sweet :worship:

Frawls
[/quote]
We went up to have a look at it the other night and it has to be seen and HEARD to be believed. Awesome job and as Alan said, it should be well over 600bhp after mapping.

Back