MY00 MICA RED TURBO

scoobyke

hi lads,bad news....after long and hard and very very reluctant thoughts i have to part with my scooby.. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Iam looking into building my house afford to hold onto her :cry: :cry:
its a rare mica red 00 turbo
has loads of extras,uk spc turbo,mapped by Andy,
FMIC
TD05 16G TURBO
APEXI AVCR
DEFI GAUGES
STI GENOME BOOST GUAGE.LINK METER
ROTA 17" BLACK ALLOYS
FULL HAYWARD AND SCOTT DE-CAT
GT-SPEC HEADERS
POWER IS BOUT 300BHP at 1.3BAR BOOST(ACC TO ANDY)
APEXI TURBO TIMER
EBC DISCS ALL ROUND AND NEW PADS
THIS CAR IS VERY QUICK AND IS SERVICED REGUARLY ONLY MOTUL OIL IS USED.
PM FOR PRICE.... :cry: :cry:

Sorry to hear it Robbie

PS I'd say that should be Mica red (as opposed to Nissan Micra Red) ;)

sorry ta hear too man.

prob not for too long though  :thumbsup:

There's always a way round of keeping your scooby and buying/building your own home. I managed it. Must be gut-wrenching to consider parting after putting all that time, money and effort into the project.

Best of luck with the sale Rob. Are you going to buy a cheaper one as I did or are you calling it a day for now? Once again sorry to hear that your selling! :cry:

NO WAYS - not you to Rob.  :cry:

Don't they have a charity created with a % of VRT we pay, for critical types of situations like these...??  :D They do it for parents who have babies - the only difference is, those crawl on all fours - whereas ours fly on all fours. :D :D

Sorry to hear this Rob im sure you will be back in one at some stage. Very well looked after car :thumbsup:

sorry to hear Robbie, hope the sale goes well for you, shes a beautiful machine :thumbsup:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: Jesus Robbie sell a kidney or something, do without the en-suite ;)
Sorry to hear this,
Cheers
John

Thought someone was selling micra too :doh:,buts thats one sweet machine  :whistle: sory to hear your selling man,there's one lucky owner out there somewhere  :thumbsup:

Your mad rob all the time and money do as john said knock off a bedroom or something.
There has to be a way around it. :dunno:
Sorry to see you go man but im sure you will be back bigger and better sweet car :thumbsup:

id knock of the master bedroom and sleep in the car . . . .

;)

Back