brembo question

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
alright lads my brother has a 05 blobeye wrx and hes thinking about getting brembos front and rear,
will he have to change the disks for bigger ones and would he need to change the brackets for the calipers aswell :dontknow:
cheers :thumbsup:

there is 20mm of a difference between the wrx and the sti rear calipers i think, front will go straight on and so will rear, not sure will the caliper being a bit smaller make a difference

front brembo bolt straight on and ul need bigger discs both front and back, rear brembos ar fare as i know u need an adapter braket

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=27566.msg322319#msg322319 date=1289396477]
Shameless plug :icon_grin: ... I've got a set of rears for sale here if he's interested: http://isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=27360.0
[/quote] passed on the info but it will probably be after xmas before he makes up his mind...
cheers anyway robbie :thumbsup:

dont forget to make sure the wheels clear the brakes as the standard wrx wheels dont!

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=27566.msg322412#msg322412 date=1289428553]
dont forget to make sure the wheels clear the brakes as the standard wrx wheels dont!
[/quote] ill have to sell him the inovit tarmacs that i got off froggy so :icon_lol:

Back