Spare Key

for my 03 I had to get one off subaru.. coded one.. cost alot of dollors.. think it was around €250 or €300

I think it's only the coded Keys that you have to go to the mean dealer,

Just go to any key place Jim, you can get nice blank subaru keys on flee bay, then get them cut they look the job :thumbsup:

if its a keywith a transponder you will have to go to a main stealer. If not then any keycutting shop can do one for ya

import type r doesn't have chip in the key...

Any key cutting service do you one...

if you want an original subaru key you can buy a blank uncut genuine key at dealers..

think bout e20  then bring it to a key cutting place yourself...

check ebay, ive seen the newer type keys like the ones from the 01 to 06 models with the lock and open button on the key itself...

jus so happens im a locksmith. diff trasponder chips for diff years. wat year is yours. il check it out if u want

Lads I've been looking through the subaru parts on e-bay the last few day's and can't find any spare key's for sale are they under another heading :doh:

check under blank keys or car keys...its all down to luck on ebay, it was a few months back when i spotted them i was actually looking for a blank key for a bmw that i had at the time...

Back