Rear brembo's

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Lad's will rear gold brembo's bolt stright on to my type r some people say yes some no. :ponder: :dunno:
cheers
Keith

Dave, do the hubs bolt straight on???? do you need to change your offset of wheel or anything???
I remember looking for a set of wheels b4 from sti8 to put on classic and i was told that front would fit onto classic no prob but rears would need spacers???? this make sense to you :ponder:

no regards wheels doesn't make sense.....

defo not bringing spacers into it....

usually people have rubbing issues due to buying them from a new age with tyres running 225/45/17 and putting them straight onto a classic which a 215/45/17 tyre is advised....

and yes hubs fit straight onto v4-6 type r's running the r180 diff and fat driveshafts........

v3 type r and all 4 door v3-6 STi run skinny shafts and a r160 diff... won't fit.....

:clap: :clap:And my next question to the professor.. when you put the front brembos on is there a chance that some 17* wheels will not fit over them on classic, i know a subaru oem wheel fits over them on the sti8 but ne probs with speedlines or oz's????

[quote author=KENC link=topic=3182.msg31259#msg31259 date=1186609782]
:clap: :clap:And my next question to the professor.. when you put the front brembos on is there a chance that some 17* wheels will not fit over them on classic, i know a subaru oem wheel fits over them on the sti8 but ne probs with speedlines or oz's????
[/quote]

Most do not actually due to spoke design rather then wheel size... :thumbsup:

As Dave said i had to sell a set of 17 buddy club wheels as they would not clear the spokes
Got a set of rota grs 17" fit fine Richie in pro parts will tell you what wheels fit and what dont.

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=3182.msg31245#msg31245 date=1186598700]
I have to pick a set up first i just got the front :wall:
[/quote]

Hello Keith,

Sorry about the weird post, I thought you had a rear pair stashed for ages.

rears will clear the GRAs also...

They will be a nice visual upgrade on your car :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Back