*** Manic-Motorz - Open Day Event 21-11-10 ***

Mick Spec C

Dear Club Member,

Manic Motorz will be having an event on the 21st of November at Diesel Tom’s Premises, which is in Portlaoise.

Tom, who is a member of both the ISDC and Manic-Motorz, is inviting ISDC members who wish to attend :thumbsup:

On the day the following will be available:

Dent Removals – By the Dent Eraser
Window Tints & Wrapping
Custom Number Plate – Design

Should you need any more information with regards to the Day please PM Diesel Tom or post up here and Tom will come back to you, with more details :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

well folks firstly just a quick thank you to mick for putting this up for me
as some of you know i am a midlands rep on mannic motorz an have organised the above

we have rob doing dents some of you know him from the portlaoise bbq
also i have a friend of mine doing tinting an wrapping on the day
also anyone wating custom plates or sun stripes,stickers etc etc john will be there to cater for this

hopeing to get things kicking off by 11am on the sunday morning
we have a good attendence comeing from the mannic boyz
we would love to see some isdc members

so please start a list if you dont mind an beside your name what you want done on the day please
also any one thats wants to come just for the spin for a chat an bit of craic your more than welcome
but please put it beside your name just to keep an eye on our numbers :thumbsup:

hope to see a good few there on the day more the better lads :afro:

my yard is located 2 muinets from portlaoise town i will put up exact directions closer to the time lads

cheers tom

1. dieseltom

1. dieseltom
2. Hammie - Ill likely call down for a bit of banter... (oh and to talk to John for future plans) :subaru:

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=27474.msg321223#msg321223 date=1288813190]
1. dieseltom
2. Hammie - Ill likely call down for a bit of banter... (oh and to talk to John for future plans) :subaru:
3. john L dents removed

[/quote]

1. dieseltom
2. Hammie - Ill likely call down for a bit of banter... (oh and to talk to John for future plans) subaru
3. john L dents removed
4. Sealymonster bit of window tinting me thinks

1. dieseltom
2. Hammie - Ill likely call down for a bit of banter... (oh and to talk to John for future plans) subaru
3. john L dents removed
4. Sealymonster bit of window tinting me thinks
5. dannyb - prob plates tom i'l see how the funds are

its just outside the town a small bit ger ill pm you my number an i can meet you some were
an bring you out :thumbsup:

and any one else i can meet yous as well no bother at all

If it is ger...... Tom wil be in a spot of bother with my missus!!!!!
More than likely she will be in the car with me and the boy!!!!

ah no brother should be lad's an lassy's there lads seriously
toyota owners club are haveing there meet just up the road so be a right good owl
day some of them are calling up to us as well :thumbsup:

thats grand missus thinkin on coming should be bit of craic looking forward to meetin a few lads from the isdc see yis 2moro :thumbsup:

Back