gronholm wins again

DUFFMAN

Member Number 25Full ISDC Members 2015
ISDC Club Member
lads ,one of the reasons i got into subarus was watching colin macrae drive his scooby like ive never seen anybody drive a car b4,and the sound that when nt with it,but since then subaru have made nothing to right home about ,is it driver or car ,i know solberg won the championship a few years back but really leob should have won it only for the criteon team to tell him to hold off for the manarfactors championship,i love ralling but i cant see subaru winning anything with the way there going,internationally,are they interested in winning anything :dunno:seen as gronholm wins again in finland

id say the subaru top dogs are putting everthing but the kitchen sink into the new model for next season like what citeron did last year when they pulled out to work on the current car...they just let the sponsors take over for last season... maybee the subaru heads are looking ahead to next season and just hoping for some sort of a good season this year... :doh: :pray:

Yea good post Iwas thinking same thing personally I dont think the drivers are up to it atkinson shouldnt be there and all solberg seems to do is look for things to moan about,think it might be a bit different if we had gronholm in the car.But I also heard that subaru might pull out of it and want to move into a different area of the market :dunno:.Interested to see what the other lads on here think though.

heard they are pullin out also.

a friend of a friend :D knows the md of subaru ireland

Back