fog lamp covers for version 5 and areal?

jim dublin

Petrolheads
Lads I was given these fog lamp covers with car as original ones were stolen but they dont fit securley to bumper as there are 3 clips on them but only 2 receivers on the bumper has anyone any experience with these,also I was wondering how I'd get the areal to fit into the radio the prvious owner fitted a blaupunk but cant get any staions.I'd appreciate any info :dunno: :thumbsup:

DCFC0132.jpg

DCFC0125.jpg

Should be a bracket for the bottom screw(sort of Z shaped)

i have the same ones myself,cheap sh1t that are no originals,i had to pack the back of them with sealant to stay on.Were meant to be temperary,im so lazy
Alan

Thanks lads I'll invest in originals.Any info on what to do about my radio do I need to get a different lead from areal to radio or is there some sort of adaptor I could buy

Those covers are about 140 euro each from subaru, but good thing is they come already painted and with stickers on.. have you got the bottom corner bracket on bumper? the one that has threaded hole to receive fixing screw??? if not you may want to invest in em aswell... there is a load of areil adaptors out there and halfords be your best bet

Back