new ISDC promotional methods

sealymonster

Sunday Drivers
no idea if this is in the correct section but here goes ha,
was thinking on the way home about the whole sponsorship thing, getting associated with Subaru Ireland and such. Would it be possible to start a system similar to sky, introduce a friend thing. Say for instance im gone into town or in work and i see a nice Subaru i will go over and talk to them and ask about there car, standard or modded doesn't matter.
If i get talking to them about the club and ask if they know of it and they say no ill advise them to go and check it out, now most people are not gonna remember the web address no matter how simple or write it down for that matter. What if each member was given say ten cards with the web address, a small bit about the club, benefits and such e.g. discounts for modding, even our newest trader, tires so we can get the everyday Subaru driver into the club where they can feel welcome and avail of such offer, thus producing more business for our traders on here. Each card would have your id on it so that when they log on and if they decide to join they get say, 10% discount off there membership, this gets them into the club and raises more money. chances are there not gonna cost the club much by way of the subsidized karting and the likes if there everyday motorists so even more development money. the incentive for you as the current member is then to receive say €5 off next years membership and a karma!

all this combined allows each member to become more active in promoting the ISDC as a club while benefiting both the club and themselves, hay if you get ten new member thats free membership for you next year ;) :653:

just an idea with rough number but what do the coma-tee think? and everyone else of course?
:subaru: :subaru: :sucks:

Back