ISDC for EVO's??

F

forester sti

I got chatting to a chap in a carpark in naas today. he parked across from the forester and it looked like his misses was giving out to him for buying the wrong car (EVO 7) as there family car. He said he always wanted an evo but it wasn't the most practical family car (not on hks coilovers anyway!)
Anyway I was telling him about our great club and the great advice and the craic like the recent BBQ (thanx again lads) then he really thought he had bought the wrong car :subaru:
The point is, Does anyone know if there is a similer club for evo's???
A sound blog and nice car (for a non-scooby)
thanx lads!
Dan :subaru: :subaru:

fook 'em :lol: :lol:

they would b talkin bout chassis no's on that site :eek:mg:

:thumbsup:

sure they are not even that orginised....only 2/3 turned up for that(paintball).....and we won any way(ISDC) :nana: :nana:

More forum members than anything else-not much in the way of meets or events

Yeh not one single post in the last 30 days and only 4 members and a handful of guests says it all really.

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3164.msg30762#msg30762 date=1186213188]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

probably broke down on the way  :roll:
[/quote]

Not exactly, I heard they were travelling over 50miles so had to stop for another service. :oops:

Thanx lads
I'll pass on the link for that site ( for what good it would do him)
Is there anyone that knows there stuff regarding the evo7 that would be able to point him in the right directions! eg. he did know that he should use octain booster and he didn't know what the little fan cooled rad in front of the drivers side front wheel was (oil cooler?? :dunno:)
so any advise that i can pass on to him what be great
Thanx again!
Dan

P.S. I've already advised him to get an STI instead!! :subaru:

That's about the only sound piece of advice you could give an EVO owner
anything else would be just taking the piss :lol: :lol:

:subaru:
Niall.

Back