B4 Black Beauty

Rob Spec C

Octane Boostaholics
Hey Guys,

Just bought myself a '99 Black B4 and wanted to say hey. Collecting it 2nite and will hopefully join as a full member next week. Fell in love with subaru about 10 years ago when i was glued into the seat of my uncle's impreza :subaru:

The car needs a remap and a turbo timer to begin with and was hopin you guys could advise me on the best places to go. I want to do it right and was wondering how much a good remap would cost, lenght of time taken, etc.

Cant wait to get involved in the meets and gettin advice on the car,

Talk to yee soon,

Rob :headbanger:

Welcome Rob :thumbsup: Can't believe the amount of B4s joining up recently... you'll find yourself in good company and get all your questions answered in time. Stick around :subaru:

Welcome buddy - yea, loads of B4 members joining up. :thumbsup:

Loads of knowledge heads about, so you'll always have someone who'll know something. :D

You read my mind Robbie :lol:

B4 Mafia :smokin:

Welcome along Rob - Give Damo a shout (Renno) regarding the remap as I know he had a few done recently and was waiting to see how they got on... In the meantime get yourself some Lucas and add half a bottle to each tank of petrol :thumbsup:
If your thinking about getting a Clifford alarm or similar then don't bother getting a turbo timer - you can get it as an extra on the clifford.

Alan.

@ Alan...looks like us IMPREZA(the real scoobys) drivers will have to start a take over....MUTANY.... :D :D

yea either that or we are going need our own club :lol: welcome along mate hope u enjoy... :subaru:

[quote author=P1 Alan link=topic=3158.msg30682#msg30682 date=1186160306]
You read my mind Robbie :lol:

B4 Mafia :smokin:

Welcome along Rob - Give Damo a shout (Renno) regarding the remap as I know he had a few done recently and was waiting to see how they got on... In the meantime get yourself some Lucas and add half a bottle to each tank of petrol :thumbsup:
If your thinking about getting a Clifford alarm or similar then don't bother getting a turbo timer - you can get it as an extra on the clifford.

Alan.
[/quote]

Cheers for that Alan, where are the best places in dublin to enquire about the clifford or will Renno know about that 2? Sounds like it would be good to get it all in 1.

Well Lads, delighted to say I lasted 3 hours in the car b4 gettin my first ticket. Damn unmarked squad cars!!! :angry:

Bad weekend to pick the car up. Just a bit of advice from the Garda himself (which im sure u know already), he said there is a high number of those unmarked cars out for the weekend so beware.

Thanks lads for the warm welcome, really appreciate it.

Also, pics will be up as soon as it stops raining and i can get out to take them :subaru:

Back