Alloy Wheels?

kbox

Octane Boostaholics
Lads last night I was watching a bit of the Rally that was on in Donegal a while ago. They're were a few scooby's with a gold multi-spoke wheel. Anybody know what type of wheel they are? Thats the type of wheel I want but not in gold. :dunno:

I was watching too. i could be wrong but if they were on a fairly new white impreza then they are the same as what I have on my yoke, OZ ?? just got mine re-sprayed and refitted yesterday. i will get a picture of them for ya

There Speedline Corse Turini Type 2120 sc, there 8x18" for the new age MY01 on, But you can get them in a 7x17" for the classic. The 18" will go on but you have to use a 205 30 tyre. Dave571 has a set for sale in the subaru parts for sale section. If it 17's you want ring Garry on 0872379203 I'm sure he's the man for them.

Re-spray.  :thumbsup:  You can make them any colour you like.  :D

What about these...??

Yeah they're nice. I'll have to go to a meet and check out what everyone has on their cars I think

Think that's best - seeing them on always helps. :thumbsup: Although I bought mine off a picture on the Rota Rims site, and only saw what they looked like one when the car was dropped off at my place. :D

Dave Your starting to convince me now to the anthracite colour. It wud look well on a silver car

Silver can look very well too.....

18inch in them Rota GRA's........

they are the prodrive P1 replica wheel.

Yep they're nice wheels alright. I'll invest in some once I decat and remap

Got to see the Daves car today, the fucking dogs bollox!!! Savage altogether. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Back