RE070 POTENZA

Their the original new age STi tyre I think and as far as I know the grip is only amazing.

I think the only reason people change from them is the price of them from main dealers and tyre dealers in this country and opting for larger wheel size.

Hope this helps.

Imo they are a great tyre for trackdays the grip is great,
I found day to day driving with them a pain in the rear they tramline like a cnut, the sidewall is very stiff which effects comfort,
cant seem to get them in 235/45/17.

I've heard a lot of lads complaining about them tram-lining alright. I know one ex-member had them on his car and said they were brilliant in the dry but terrible in the wet!!

Great tyres I'm on my 3rd set.
235 is japan only but the 225 size will fit no problem.
Same grip etc.
I use mine on road and track.in the wet in mondello I find them
Amazing once you heat them.
If you don't like tramlining or a slightly hard ride.....your too old!!
I love them and Camskill do a decent price.
Get them!!!! If you don't like them give them to me

they tyres were on my last 2 sti's and as Nic and Nodge said the tramlining was unreal. Had to change them straight away. if you had great roads you might have some chance with them

just on the point of tyres, i got myself a set of goodyear eagle f1s there about 4 months ago and have done nearly 8000 miles on them, including two track days and three drag days and not a spec of wear, there the best tyres ive ever got, grip is unreal, cost me 115 a piece, zero tramlining, def gonna get another set as my next tyres, with the ammount of abuse ive given them they are definatly paying for themselves!!! :subaru:

Back