help.i cant check my unread posts!

gambit

Sunday Drivers
as above.every time i check in and click read unread posts it tell me they arent any,when clearly they are.this has been happening since the site moved onto the new server.anyone else have this problem?

[quote author=Nic spec c link=topic=26956.msg316196#msg316196 date=1286307243]
Having the same prob at the min but I just click on "all unread topics" and that will bring them up.
[/quote]

that doesnt seem to be working for me either.
@sweet cake once ye have it flagged,ill leave it in yere capable hands.thanks.

Have that problem on and off too.

Another small thing i find is that i have to enter my userid and password every time i log on. I'm using Google Chrome, would that make any difference?
Not a huge issue by any means, it won't kill me having to do it. Maybe it will fix itself up in time.

[quote author=adrianfa link=topic=26956.msg316266#msg316266 date=1286318392]
Have that problem on and off too.

Another small thing i find is that i have to enter my userid and password every time i log on. I'm using Google Chrome, would that make any difference?
Not a huge issue by any means, it won't kill me having to do it. Maybe it will fix itself up in time.
[/quote]
Im the same myself, it asks me to sign in every time, but what i have noticed is that i dont have to enter a username or password, i just hit log on and im logged on :thumbsup:

Hello Lads,

Can you please delete your browser cache, history & cookies and check if this function starts to work after that :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

[quote author=gambit link=topic=26956.msg316184#msg316184 date=1286304455]
as above.every time i check in and click read unread posts it tell me they arent any,when clearly they are.this has been happening since the site moved onto the new server.anyone else have this problem?
[/quote]

I had the same problem even on the old server.
I also have autofill for username and passwords set up in Safari but it never works for this site. I am 110% sure I have the correct password in but each time I click login Im told I have the wrong password and end always having to sign in manually.

Tried deleting bowser cache, cookies etc etc but still the same.

I also have autofill for username and passwords set up in Safari but it never works for this site. I am 110% sure I have the correct password in but each time I click login Im told I have the wrong password and end always having to sign in manually.

[/quote]

just to let you know michael i did the same as above to no success either.also when i used to highlight a post in the menu screen after a few seconds it used to give the first scentence or two which was handy,but thats gone now as well.its logging in perfect for me though.id say ye are having fun trying to sort it :huh:

works o.k. for me on safari on mac computers not safari on mobile devices have to enter username and password again

[quote author=gambit link=topic=26956.msg316760#msg316760 date=1286579632]

[/quote]

just to let you know michael i did the same as above to no success either.also when i used to highlight a post in the menu screen after a few seconds it used to give the first scentence or two which was handy,but thats gone now as well.its logging in perfect for me though.id say ye are having fun trying to sort it :huh:
[/quote]

Had the same problem with logging in so I deleted the bookmark i had and created a new bookmark for the site and works perfect now. Try that and see does it work. :thumbsup:

Good man Paulo :clap:

I've just done that here now & will report back tomorrow if it solves the problem :thumbsup:

Karma for ya :545:

Checked website this morning and all unread posts are here for me so what Paulo said above has worked perfectly :clap:

More karma for you good sir :thumbsup:

Some karma for Sligo Dave also...he suggested this idea before Paulo...just didn't give a reason why :1poke: :icon_grin:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=26956.msg318812#msg318812 date=1287653211]
Good man Paulo :clap:

I've just done that here now & will report back tomorrow if it solves the problem :thumbsup:

Karma for ya :545:
[/quote]

Snap! Good to see you're still around!
:)

Back