subaru tracking system

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
have a read of the below info if there`s interest i can organise this.........as you are well aware a lot of subarus are been targeted lately so this may be the answer..

Meta TVM 800

The TVM 800 is a self-monitored GPS/GSM tracking device suitable for all vehicles. It can be purchased "SIM Free" so that the user can connect to their choice of mobile phone network. The use of Pay as you go SIM cards is ideal thus making the TVM 800 the most cost effective tracking system available today. The only costs incurred are those for the text messages and the sim card rental. In the event of your vehicle been stolen you can send a text and it will send you back the position of the vehicle in the form of geographical co-ordinates (latitude and longitude). This data is entered into the "Find My Car" section of the Meta web site and the location of the vehicle is shown on a detailed map.

If you want to monitor a single vehicle or any number of vehicles the process is the same. You can find your own vehicle or you can use the device to monitor the movements of company vehicles or even examine the driving habits of your staff or younger family members. If any vehicles are moved illegally the device will send a text message to let you know.

Normal retail price €525. Discount price to Subaru club on orders of 10 units €455 installed.

[quote author=PatrickBuzzin link=topic=26940.msg316492#msg316492 date=1286464122]
Forgive my ignorance but what if they leave the car in an area with no signal?

[/quote]

if your car has been stolen or moved without ur consent you get a txt so if u have no signal it will come tru to ur phone when signal has resumed... its picked up by satalites and co ordinates are sent....the car will be picked up anywere by satalite

[quote author=narked link=topic=26940.msg316501#msg316501 date=1286466656]
Does it contantly update its position if car is on the move?
[/quote]

If you want to monitor a single vehicle or any number of vehicles the process is the same. You can find your own vehicle or you can use the device to monitor the movements of company vehicles or even examine the driving habits of your staff or younger family members. If any vehicles are moved illegally the device will send a text message to let you know.

contantly updates :thumbsup:

Back