18" SPEEDLINE CORSE

D

Dave571

As above selling my alloys-wheels and tyres in good condition(new price 2500e)selling for 900e ono-if anyone has any pics. of my car could they add to post please,thanks-086-4074205

God I love that car... Saw it on friday for the first time. Impressive to say the least.

Bought a set of wheels of Dave on Friday. Travelled all the way out to Newbridge to meet me. He described the wheels as being fair condition and to be honest they are in very good knick. Handy fella to deal with. Cheers again Dave.

Nah.... Was missing 2 bolts to mount the Brembo's on. They have a different thread to what is there at the moment. There were 2 bolts on one Brembo caliper and none on the other, so couldn't mount them.

The recess for the wheel nuts is different to what is on my Speedlines too. The taper is deeper in the 16" so there was not much contact with the 17s.

Went to Ryans yesterday and ordered 20 wheel nuts, 4 caliper mounting bolts (they said they have never ordered any ever to date...) and 2 steering rack gators. Spotted one was torn when it was up on the ramp.

Should have it all sorted before the end of the week. (Fingers crossed)

These are a great set of wheels lads, same as the ones used in group N on the Impreza's. The tyres have a lot of life left to. :thumbsup: :subaru:
100_1408.jpg

[quote author=Dave571 link=topic=3120.msg33469#msg33469 date=1187907833]
They changed the fitment on the 06 model by a couple of mil.,but in saying that Eric's Speedlines(as above)came of a 06 and fit his 03-not to sure would have to check
[/quote] Check if ya could cause I may be interested.

I was just onto Subaru Ireland and the only wheels that will fit the 06 STI are the ones that are on it. The spacing of the Nuts Changed unfortunately! The wheels I bought came of a WRX with stayed the same so they fit my 03 STI no problem!

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=3120.msg33536#msg33536 date=1187961266]
I was just onto Subaru Ireland and the only wheels that will fit the 06 STI are the ones that are on it. The spacing of the Nuts Changed unfortunately! The wheels I bought came of a WRX with stayed the same so they fit my 03 STI no problem!
[/quote]

Ah grand I will just buy a new set with the correct fitment.

Back