Tracking

Dubsti

Sunday Drivers
Can you recommend were to get your Sti tracked, .. Dublin Area... I need to get it done so don't mine driving to some one who will do it right ??

Cheers :thumbsup:

Cheers Yogi

Think I read here before that the guys on Townsend Street were pretty good with subarus, anyone use the ??

Blakes Cross service station,just past SWORDS,They do 4 wheel laser allignment-Airside tyres on old Swords Road opposite car breakers do the same job

while we r on the subject does anyone know who will do camber castor and toe and not just the factory settings.

i have got some settings recently that i got off a fella that really knows his stuff

if ye want them pm me.they are for a classic

I have got some setting in the past too. Could you PM them to me or else I could PM you my email address. Just to compare what you have. Could scan and send on mine by pdf if you want?

Cheers.

Theres a lad in Navan that wll set your car up the way you want it-fast road use etc. ericsti might more info,i know his brother had it done on his EVO.

Try Dave Mccann in Coolmine industrial estate. Has the laser tracking alignment. Can do front and rear no problem

Back