Another B4 newbie!

kaybee

Hoiyaz lads (and lassies...)!
I've been lurking about for the last few weeks and thought I'd better jump in!
Got an 02 jap B4 Legacy a few months ago and absolutely luv it :D.
Haven't had a Scooby b4 (or before either) and first thing I've copped here is the re-mapping and importance of same....I had no idea this was a 'must'... :eek:mg:
Can anyone shout at me about the approx cost of this jobbie and how to go about organising it?

On another note, hats off to whover compiled that brilliant guide to all the Impreza models  - wonder is there any chance of said genuis doing the same for the Legacys (Legacies?)
Anyway, look forward to hearing from you lot and to meeting up too!
(Also gonna take up full membership....looks very useful)

Cheers.

Hiya Kaybee, welcome to the club and thanks for paying your membership, you're now upgraded to a Full Member :D

Thanks for the positive comments about the guide, I won't be putting a legacy version together I'm afraid, not yet anyway as I just don't know enough about them... this one's open to someone who does... anyone? :)

Enjoy the site, club and your new scooby :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Club :thumbsup:

Some of the B4 owners will be able to tell you about the in and outs of mapping one along with the costs :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Welcome
love the B4!! :thumbsup: Any mods and pics
Make sure to put at least half a bottle of lucas per tank at least till you get her mapped you can get some from one of the site traders
Best of look with her
Dan

welcome along kid.........always nice to see another b4 owner join the club........ :thumbsup:

slan

papa smurf.........

:subaru:

Back