barbeque

nah nothin like dat.PITY.. but good day out.. nice bit of sunshine an all.. fair play yo the lads for organizin it grub was lovely :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fair play to all the lads involved, the day went perfect, the grub was savage (the boy Damo!) and the sun was shining!

savage day lads :thumbsup: :clap:

Yeah fair play to the lads who organised it, great foresight on getting the bouncy castle it kept Norris entertained all afternoon :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big thank you to all involved especially Niall,Damo,Dave and his missus for arriving early and setting everything up well done-great day altogether-weather and food perfect(theres an opening their Damo-every SundayBBQ-make a fortune)once again great all round,good to see some old faces,hope those who travelled got home safely :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Meet Rathbeggan

I would just like to say a big thank you to all the people I met today and the warm welcome extended to my wife and I.
It was nice to put faces to the different names that I see on here.
The food was very nice and the whole thing was very well organised , so my thanks to the committee and I look forward to other events in the future.
Chris.

Re: Meet Rathbeggan

Yeah weather was great...........

Really great location and glad you had a good time......

Re: Meet Rathbeggan

ya as above ,great day lads well done and the food was lovely.didnt even know that place was there and im a local ish.great find :subaru: :subaru:

Great day!Weather held up well.Thanks for the food...it was savage!!!! Hope ye enjoyed the Pepsi and 7up too!? :D
:subaru:

great day lads cars were all lokking well out in sun,great food top job committe,lovly location :subaru:

:subaru: as all the above congrats to all involved,weather,food ,and suff to keep the kids happy,what more could you ask for
it was my first meet and id like to thank everyone who welcomed me and my family {even if the kids were killing each other on the bouncy castle}
great bunch of lads ,and some fantastic cars ,i solved my scoop question ,same one as spec c should have proper one this week
got some names matched to faces but not all ,so hopefully next few meets i might get that sorted

Great day lads.Thanks to everyone who organised.

Sorry i didnt get to meet everyone.

Had a ball fishingand kids thought it was great and having some nice rainbow trout for dins

:smokin:

only back online after 2 weeks off-line after a modem burnout and i find out i missed the bar bee and it only 15 mins away. was it in rathbeggan or was that only the meet point. SICK as two parrots and a hospital. wank. has mondello been cancelled?
:shock: :wall: :wall:

Back