Service Question

briancollins

Octane Boostaholics
Hey guys. goin servicing my sti next week. what type plugs should iput in it? I have apexi iridium in it at the minute but i've heard they aint great. also wondering the correct way to change the oil. apart from the obvious parts of course!

is she a jap car,how long have you had her,how long in the country...dont really think you could tell just by looking at it,you would have to get it checked out by someone... :thumbsup:

it is a jap but i bought it in england in feburary and brought her over here. i use lucas octane booster with every fill up anyway

Iam no expert,but maybe she is not mapped,do you have the standard down pipe,any other mods,how long was it in england,best get the like of dave leggy,etc to check it out for ya... :thumbsup:

Ya see it could have been mapped over there by someone,who owned it before ya,and then it mite not have been,just by the way your saying its standard exhaust etc,id say not,best look into it,get a de-cat down pipe,and then get her mapped...you will def see a differance... :thumbsup:

i would say 95% she has not been mapped........

in standard form they run some wat reliable on uk optimax 98 petrol............
so people don't map unless they modify

Back