SO WHOS GOING TO WIN THE PREIMERSHIP THIS SEASON...?

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
H

hogan69

anybody have any interest or predictions.......
CMON CHELSEA!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :pray:

hardest one to call in a long long time...liverpool wont win it because they cant win away from home..cant grind out results..not yet anyway...utd have a good chance but ronaldo is a cnut and i can see him wasting twice as much possesion now.along with nani...Chelsea have a good solid squad but lack a bit of firepower..without drogbas brillinat season last year they would of been know where...from me utd have the best chance but any of the 3 could win..my prediction same order as last year

UTD Have a decent squad now too. Nani and your man Anderson and hopefully Tevez. Cant see anyone else winning it this year :D

since southampton didn't go up again i couldn't give a flyin fcuk :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a better poll wood be who'l win the championship :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

cally

Dyed in the wool Red here...............but Liverpool don't have a hope. Same problems, different year!!

Utd to pip Chelsea :(

its Man united all the way this season lads Ronaldo ,Teves ,Nani and Anderson......

yeah united will have massive firepower this year,
and ive been watchin all the chelsea pre-season fixtures and shevchenko has gotten worse, should of sent him back to milan, fell over his own feet about 3 times against feyenoord!!
spurs are also in with a good chance.... gonna be a great season!!!
plus you can justify going down to the pub on a saturday at 12 o clock :cheers:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=3082.msg29880#msg29880 date=1185615676]
In all fairness what chance have liverpool got? Chelsea all the way  :dance:
[/quote]

keep dreamin brian we will wipe the floor with you,s again. chelsea are such a boring team to watch no finess

UNITED

:subaru:

[quote author=hogan69 link=topic=3082.msg29878#msg29878 date=1185614877]

plus you can justify going down to the pub on a saturday at 12 o clock :cheers:

[/quote]

lol..im counting the days

[quote author=dublinsti link=topic=3082.msg29886#msg29886 date=1185618893]

keep dreamin brian we will wipe the floor with you,s again. chelsea are such a boring team to watch no finess

[/quote]

you're either missing a t or an e there..........I'm guessing it's an e ;)

Back