STI wagon for sale**NEW PICS ADDED** Price reduced

O

Omeara_darragh

Classic STI Version 3 wagon for sale

1996 freshly imported STI wagon in white ( very rare )
Believed to be “V Limited” but I’m not 100% sure ( the numbers say it is )
All the usual STI extras with a few nice mods listed below.

Modifications:

Wheels and suspension:
Gold speedline 16” rims wrapped in new rubber 2 months ago, Tyres now 90%
Cusco rear strut brace (unusual in a wagon )
Cusco rear diff brace
Cusco H brace on the front ( is this what they’re called )
STI carbon strut brace under bonnet

Engine:
Freshly serviced engine, Oil, plugs, filters, coolant, gear and diff oils changed.
New K&N replacement panel filter fitted 25/07/07
Magnetic oil sump plug
Magnex 2.5” exhaust system ( Decat centre section and rear silencer )
Apexi power FC to come with the deal but this hasn’t been fitted or mapped
Walbro Motorsport fuel pump fitted only last friday
Engine only run on octane booster
No knocks or noises that shouldn’t be there

Interior:

Standard STI interior, Black seats with red ears
Raid boost gauge fitted behind steering wheel
Starbo turbo timer
Privacy glass on rear windscreen and also rear door windows

Exterior:

Standard STI exterior. Car has foglamps instead of covers

Brakes:

Subaru 4 pots on front with Mintex pads only fitted recently less than 1000kms ago
Has a brake master cylinder brace fitted under the bonnet, supposedly stops the master cylinder moving under heavy braking.

Bad points:

I may as well be honest when trying to sell this car so here are the niggly bits that need doing:

It has a wheel bearing starting to go, not a big job if I could just figure out which one it is

It had the wind deflectors stolen off it in the UK before I collected it, Thief used a knife L and scrapped some of the paintwork around the door.

It has one or two small carpark dings.

A bit about this car:

This car was brought into Ireland by myself through the UK. The car itself was only in the UK for about 3 weeks after coming from Japan. The car was registered on the 19th of April in the UK and was also collected by me on the same day. It was MOT’d over there and it passed no problem.

It was registered over here last month and was done properly and registered as it should have been not as a 1.6 or a 2.0ltr sports

I have been using the car daily and it has never once let me down. I had a full service carried out about 3 weeks ago. The car can do up to 400kms on a tank of juice if driven properly and usually evens out at around 340kms with mixed driving.

The car is coming with 2 months tax.

The reason I am selling the car is that I drove a bugeyed STI recently and the bug has bitten hard!!! I really want one so now the wagon has to go.

It has some sort of mileage verification cert cant remember off hand who from( Jumvea if memory serves me right )

If interested please PM me and I will forward you my number.

Looking for offers in the region of €8900- with everything or €8500 ono without power FC and magnex exhaust ( original STI exhaust will be re-fitted to car ) Price is negotiable and no reasonable offer refused

This car has all the bits you need ie. Walbro,Exhaust,Apexi Power FC,Turbo timer, New Brake pads so why buy another for more and buy all these bits when you can buy this ??

The pics below are of the car before the wheels/exhaust were fitted. More pics are attached below

Pics can be found here:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=785612262&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=4082781123

Re: Classic STI wagon for sale

Yup.... Would love a white wagon....!!! Too much invested in mine now to change...

Wait til ye see the next one :)

Well it has roundy head lights, a flat four engine, in WRC blue and has an extra set of windows in the back :) I'm looking at a 2001 STI wagon in the UK at the moment so need to shift this asap... SOmebody make me an offer on this

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=3079.msg30089#msg30089 date=1185735101]
did i see you goin through maynooth earlier on today too?
[/quote]

You probably seen a few of us going through Maynooth today as we headed home from the BBQ :thumbsup:

Alan.

sorry to take over the thread, but yeah, im workin in the feckin offie here and would love to be out with yis. just see yis all drivin by!!

Good Luck with the sale tho, lovely bus!

Here are some more pics as the car is now!!!

Re: Classic STI wagon for sale**NEW PICS ADDED**

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=3079.msg30094#msg30094 date=1185739360]
That woulda been MURT
[/quote]

ye that was me alright was heading toeards dunnes the missus had an itch for spending

are those rims 16's

Yeah

Still there lads, Collecting new car on the 18th need to shift this. Decent offers will be entertained

Bump.... Priced now reduced bugeye coming very soon need the space.

Back