cannonball this weekend

Some pretty special metal floating about town last year alright when this was on

I was passed by a full martini racing stickered up Porsche last year on Merrion Square...the sound out of it was unreal.

This line from their website...

Places are limited - This is a SUPERCAR, MUSCLE CAR and 'UNIQUE' CAR event

Highly unlikely they'd let a Subaru in :wall:

I went to killarney last year for a look and there was two scoobies brian :icon_nana: :lol:
sti hatch and sti jeep so they must be special :tongue:

seen a blue 944 porsche i think covered in stickers going through fairview earlier today. lovely noise of it, id say thats for the gumball. does anyone actually no how much it is to enter into the irish one

I was asleep on the bus last year passing right by where they all were. :icon_cry: did not know until i got into work and read the thread.

Off work tomorrow so going to pop in.

Im working in merrion square now,30 super-cars here theres some amazing cars,all exotic.3 lambo's.the guys here said merrion square closed off for fundraising event.€750 entry fee...

seen 2 Ferarri's and a Porche going thru the tunnel last night!!!!
they where takin it easy dont think they wanted to draw too much unnecessary attention!!!!! they where sticking to the speed limit anyway

i got into solus castle outside donegal town where they stopped for a few hours, the only reason i got in was i showed a a guy in the rally with brabus s class the way there, was chatting to shane lynch he was driving a lovely matt black 911 turbo. I went in convoy with them all the way down to past sligo was great fun and was having fun with a diablo and a few ferraris, i was well able to keep up. Was a great day and great sun shine. 250 cars entered and i was drueling at the castle got to see all the cars.

Just back from Westport now was savage to see some of the stuff on show. Will post pics up later. Must say all the guys participating were so nice. Had my 8 year old nephew with me and they all let him sit in the cars for photos. He has not stopped raving about them the whole way home.

a few snaps,took over 100 but photobucket is bein a bit gay so heres a few
DSCF0151.jpg

DSCF0152.jpg

DSCF0153.jpg

DSCF0154.jpg

DSCF0155.jpg

DSCF0160.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

DSCF0163.jpg

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0169.jpg

DSCF0172.jpg