A drive in the Dublin/Wicklow Mountains - This Saturday?

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Theres not too many names down for Japfest on Sunday & I'm sure like myself, work or family commitments has probably ruled alot of people out of heading to Mondello for the best part of 10 hours.

So with this in mind I'm thinking of a mini-meet on Saturday around lunchtime. Head off into the mountains for a bit of a spin and a stop for lunch if required.

Anyone fancy a spirited drive? :whistle:

Stick your name down if interested :thumbsup:

1pm at the Old Mill Pub in Old Bawn, Tallaght.

emmmmmm no but yea.
Roads are much quiter down this way. Got no tax at the mo so I can't bring it too far out.
Only for that I would have been there as you well know :whistle:

Im going to start posting my work roster here so you guys can organise these things when I can go. I keep missing the good stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:subaru:

Would have loved a drive in the mountains, test these brakes out properly! :whistle: But i'll be in Cork unfortunately! Hopefully the weather will hold up for you's for the weekend! :thumbsup:

would also love this BUT will be at a wedding all day saturday . :wall: :icon_jook:

great idea brian , :thumbsup:

Will try my best to get to this :thumbsup:

New house taking priority over most things these days, literally get to drive the car to work and back so would love a decent spin out in her :subaru:

would love to go this but im at a wedding :wall:
and my car is getting all the bits on for next wees mapping so no car
have a good one lads and lassies:thumbsup:

Good Idea Brian! :thumbsup:
If I can get away on Saturday, I will join you (in the golf)
I ordered some parts needed to put the Foz back together on monday, and they have yet to arrive!!!!! :wall:
So I may not have the Foz back for japfest, nevermind Saturday,
Dan

Back