rool cage info

cbarry

Sunday Drivers
as per title lads will a 4 door roll cage fit my 2 door??reason i ask is ive been told the roof skins are different as in lower in 2 door?can any 1 confirm if it will fit?before i but it?both are 98 wrx so id be thing its straight swap over.also what sort of price they going for 250 or there abouts?bolt in dash dodger
cheers for info

Should do... generally they do. Cusco cages are the same for 2/4 door... but not sure on other makes. Any idea of make...? Hard to price too... depends on type... 4 point, 6 point, etc.. bolt in... weld in... make... :ponder2:

roof skins and pillars are all the same on 4 and 2 door .. the distance between the a post and b post will be your problem as the 2 door is longer . i would say it will fit in but will not look right .

[quote author=ali burrows link=topic=26238.msg308171#msg308171 date=1283414121]
roof skins and pillars are all the same on 4 and 2 door .. the distance between the a post and b post will be your problem as the 2 door is longer . i would say it will fit in but will not look right .
[/quote]

Exactly. The b-pillar of the cage will be in your door opening. The two b-pillars will not line up. THe 4 door has a smaller door opening than the 2 door. It will physically fit in the car but will look all wrong

it will be sitting too far forward is what ya are saying??????if it was track car it might be ok but as is road car it will look stupid.
any 1 know of a 2 door cage for sale bolt in dash dodger?

Back