Rally ireland

briancollins

Octane Boostaholics
Just interested to find out how many of ye are plannin on headin up to sligo for rally ireland?? is there gonna be a meet planned?

well lads got notification of stages and times, will release closer to the time, need to check if its ok to let them know, doing MIV on the thursday, friday, got saturday off so i will be spectating, then back on sunday

If you do have that privileged information it would be best kept to the Members Only section as anyone could be reading this particular thread :thumbsup:

kanye and paul can be the :D welcoming committee :lol:

The general concensus seems to be (talking to members) that we may be best to target one particular stage and place and head for that together and enjoy the craic as a group. We imagine that crowds will be so large that it will be almost impossible to get in more than a couple of stages as a group in convoy.

The committee would appreciate any suggestions and 'inside information' so that we may plan something that would suit the majority of members.

So... go ahead... what do you suggest, what would you like to happen?

Paulo

are they doing the poor house stage, if so its brilliant and would be worth heading to as a group :dunno:

I agree with paulo. traffic goin to and from stages is gonna be mental. So maybe target one stage and head up there well before the stage start time?? What about a meet one of the nights around sligo somewhere??

theres a park and ride system set up to bring people to the stages...i was told that once your on the stage your more or less stuck there until its run a second time, dont know if its true or not :ponder:

Not all stages are run twice, but these would be better to go to as you get twice the action, friday 3 stages run twice out of 5 venues, Saturday all stages run twice, 3 venues, Sunday are all single run stages, 4 venues

doubt i'll be heading up til friday night. Might be logical to hit for one stage on Sat that is run twice and stay there. Stock up on disposable barbeques!!

that craic of stayin for the second run is how its done all round the world, i think it will be a case of havin to stay. if you take the park and ride you will be so far up the field it will be pointless. better drivin there yourself imo :dunno:

:thumbsup:

Well myself,johnny,and luke are heading up on the thursday to stormount....i think dave,and eric are heading up to...we should all head up in convoy...?

Back