Forza 3 Competition @ Detailer.ie

Detailer

Sunday Drivers
img0186x.jpg

As part of an end of summer party, there'll be a Forza 3 competition this Sunday. The prize is a Poorboys World Colour Kit of your choice. Anyone who wishes to enter will have 5 laps around Leguna Seca with an Audi R8, with their fastest lap being put into the competition.

Anyone who beats my 1:54.4 can have 10% off purchases on the day.

You have to use the steering wheel & pedals, you can't rewind the game & difficulty will be set to 'Hard' ....

If your actual car happens to be clean and shiney, you may also come away with a €100 voucher for detailing supplies.

This sounds class :) haven't played it wit a steering wheel. Just gave it a go wit the controller on advanced difficulty got a 1.33.394 :icon_grin: Doubt i'd be too far off wit a wheel

[quote author=chris139ryan link=topic=26051.msg306278#msg306278 date=1282695793]
This sounds class :) haven't played it wit a steering wheel. Just gave it a go wit the controller on advanced difficulty got a 1.33.394 :icon_grin: Doubt i'd be too far off wit a wheel
[/quote]

I can do it late 20's with a controller. The wheel is a whole different prospect. Come over and give it a shot! Bit of craic (and free sandwhiches) if nothing else!!

jus as i was out for a few laps last night on forza 3 , i thought about this thread , i think it might be possibly better to use 1 lap of nurburgring as the track with an IMPREZA as the car of choice .

jus an idea !!!

as this the isdc :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Back