World Record Attempt (How Much? How Many)

Anto J

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone got the official stats,

Found it unusual that it wasn't announced over the PA :icon_blahblah:. Anyway how many scoobies and how much raised for charity. Also interested if anyone has a count of isdc cars :subaru:

Great event. My first Subaru show in Ireland. Loads of great cars there. Everyone was busy getting their car as shinny as possible.
Seen a lot of familiar cars from the forum and not so many faces as I dnt know most of you yet. If USA manage to gather 339,
small Ireland should be more than proud with nearly 200 cars!
:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

good day ragin hadn got my car :angry1: loads of nice cars but didn know any1 only turbo tony the mad fecker :lol:

[quote author=ger sti link=topic=25971.msg305515#msg305515 date=1282506521]
good day ragin hadn got my car :angry1: loads of nice cars but didn know any1 only turbo tony the mad fecker :lol:
[/quote]

good to see you too ger :lol:

ahh no seriously, good chattin to ya man..

it was a good day
just a pity we didnt make the good numbers :(

well done to all tho :clap: :clap: :clap:

as dontommy said we should be more than happy with just shy of 200 cars considering the size of the country in relation the usa we should be well proud it was a great day which i thoroughly enjoyed :subaru:

I think it was a great achievement but i must say though that not got anything to do with the ISDC but making the whole place a car park was just rediculous. I reckon this club alone could organise something so much better where you could actually see all the cars that were there

[quote author=TerryNavan link=topic=25971.msg305559#msg305559 date=1282511712]
I think it was a great achievement but i must say though that not got anything to do with the ISDC but making the whole place a car park was just rediculous. I reckon this club alone could organise something so much better where you could actually see all the cars that were there
[/quote]

this was my 1st meet and i think too it would of been better to have all the ISDC park together on side..
it would been great, as we all prob would met eachother more too and most important to show how big the club is!

Great effort made by everyone , Tis a pity it wasnt beaten but there's always next year . Onwards and upwards...............

Back