Bl5 legacy front disc diameter????

Mate it's 316mm x 30mm, can't find them anywhere and dealers want 150 each plus vat. What's up with yours?

[quote author=dossie01 link=topic=25911.msg305844#msg305844 date=1282591996]
Mate it's 316mm x 30mm, can't find them anywhere and dealers want 150 each plus vat. What's up with yours?
[/quote]

ebc or DBA should do them. Great excuse for a BBK!

There just past there sell by date there .fair play to you for finding the size I've been looking everywhere and no joy! Can't make my mind up I can't afford the brambo's and for the price of new discs I could have second hand four pots and discs or I may just get them skimmed and new pads like yourself?? Thanks anyway!!

Whipped mine off this evening to find out the size, then found a post on here where dan had told me the size! I forgot I had asked him. Anyways was a good trail run for takin them both off weds evening to go off and get skimmed

Hey lads I went back down to my local motor factors with the size you gave me (316X30). The closest he has is the Legacy 3.0 spec b disc with 314X30 diameter and thickness I presume these are the same discs?? The crowd he buys them off buy the discs off subaru and then sell them on to him ,he can get them for 89euro each including the vat. I took down the specs off them maybe you'll have a look and let me know if there the right ones,before I order them????

Overall diameter 314mm
Overall Thickness 30mm
Overall Height 57.1
Fitting Holes/Studs 5+2
Vented Disc
Center Hole Size 58

Prices Front discs 89euro
front pads 40euro
rear pads (same as the WRX??) 25 euro.
I'd appreciate some advice lads before I buy, on here or give me a buzz on 0876737680,Thanks Stu

Happiest man goin tonight. Brakes were shite since I got the car, major Shuddering when braking. Sent the discs off this morning for skimming and got them back by 3 this afternoon. Just put them back on and perfect!like a new car.
Such a difference :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobystu link=topic=25911.msg306603#msg306603 date=1282837904]
Hey lads I went back down to my local motor factors with the size you gave me (316X30). The closest he has is the Legacy 3.0 spec b disc with 314X30 diameter and thickness I presume these are the same discs?? The crowd he buys them off buy the discs off subaru and then sell them on to him ,he can get them for 89euro each including the vat. I took down the specs off them maybe you'll have a look and let me know if there the right ones,before I order them????

Overall diameter 314mm
Overall Thickness 30mm
Overall Height 57.1
Fitting Holes/Studs 5+2
Vented Disc
Center Hole Size 58

Prices Front discs 89euro
front pads 40euro
rear pads (same as the WRX??) 25 euro.
I'd appreciate some advice lads before I buy, on here or give me a buzz on 0876737680,Thanks Stu

[/quote]

when i got some mintex pads the only listing they had that matched was the 3.0R or Tribeca. Not sure on those discs, if they are listed for 3.0R they should be good

Back